Last Updated: 01.01.2023
Welcome to https://www.thequalitygate.com/. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement will inform you about how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Purpose of This Privacy Statement This privacy statement aims to give you information on how https://www.thequalitygate.com/ collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this site when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service, or take part in a competition.
Controller The Quality Gate is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “The Quality Gate”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy statement).
Contact Details Our full details are: Full Name of Legal Entity: The Quality Gate Email address: email@example.com Postal address: Central Park Towers, P.O. Box 417656, Dubai, UAE. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant data protection authority for your region.
2. The Data We Collect About You Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below: Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to data portability, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
8. Third-Party Links This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like